“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day






Happy Mother's Day from Lydia Anne and I! 
I have been blessed to have some absolutely amazing mothers in my life, who have given me shining examples of the type of Mommy I always want to be. Some of them I am lucky enough to still get the chance to hug on Mother's Day, and sadly, some I am not. But every one of them has left their mark, and I can only hope that one day my kids, and even grandkids, will look back fondly on me and feel as much love for me as I still do for them. I know that if I can grow up to be half the special woman that my Nana was, I will be a proud and happy woman! 

If hugs could reach Heaven, I'd be sending them to my great-grandmas. And I'm sure that if I had it all to do over again, I would never again take for granted a single hug or kiss that now I miss so much. I would save every "I love you" safe in my heart.....and give anything in the world to see your beautiful smile just one more time! 
Happy Mother's Day, Nana, Granny Cole, and Grandma Edith. May you rest sweetly in the arms of God, and never forget how very much you are loved and missed here on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)