“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Comparisons....

O.k. I am going to do one more today..but it's going to be mostly pictures. I just want to show you how much you look like your sister and brother. lol






and this is Mommy when she was a baby.....
I'm the bald kid in the red dress!
To be fair, I have to add pictures of Daddy and Ayden too, since you look a little like them as well. Here they are....

Daddy


Ayden



1 comment:

  1. So cute! You know when Russell was first born and they hadnt told me yet they suspected Ds, the Doctors kept asking me if he looked like my other children...Followed by we think he may have Ds. That crushed me, for a long time that comment hurt. They made me feel like Russell was so different from us, they wanted to point out he looked different. But now I see ALL the kids in him, as well as his Dad :) Family resemblance trumps Down syndrome!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)