“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Steamy Days

 
Dear sweet little Bug,
Yesterday was just down right HOT! I did take some pics of you, but by the end of the day, you were tired, hungry, sweaty, and a little touchy. We've been spending a lot of time outside, taking walks, swinging on the porch swing, and just watching the world go by. Its been nice! Of course, Mommy just loves spending time with you, period. But watching everything through your big blue eyes is a truly awesome experience. We laid on a blanket in the front yard yesterday, watching the clouds float by and the birds flitting around. You are so amazed by it all! 
Mommy even stood you up so that your bare piggies could feel the grass tickling them. You weren't quite sure about that, but then again, you have rarely had bare feet anyway so just not having your toes covered with socks is a novel experience. 



Our walks usually end up with you fast asleep in your stroller. Its so funny to me how any time you are rolling around, in the car, in your stroller or on the swing, you just slide right into dreamland. 



You did a GREAT job at therapy yesterday! Mommy was sooo proud! Despite the long day and how hot you were, you worked very hard and barely were cranky. You constantly impress me, and Carole, with how determined you are to be better every time. You got your little head up to a 90 degree angel yesterday, and seemed almost irritated when it would start to wobble a little. You thrive on the praise we give you...giggling and smiling when we tell you what a big girl you are! I love it that you have your own agendas already and react so positively to everything we ask you to do!
I am so glad that I am getting the chance to be your mama. You are an absolutely amazing girl! 



All my love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)