“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Monday, May 16, 2011

Update....

Dear Lydia,
We had an appointment at Riley today with your cardiologist. He says that there is no considerable change to your heart, and gave us the go ahead to schedule surgery in middle to late July. You are gaining weight, and growing longer....you weighed over 11 lbs today and measured 24 inches! GOOD JOB!!! I'm still nervous about surgery, but again, I know it is a necessary evil. I look forward to putting it all behind us, relieving some of the stress and worry that Daddy and I are carrying, just waiting. We love you so much, baby girl, and just want you to be healthy, with a heart that can keep up with you! I just know that afterwards you are going to be a force to reckoned with! More later on exactly when we will mark our calendar...As always, I love you so much! xoxoxoxo, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)