“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Going Ons

This is going to be a short post because it's now almost 9:30 and my baby is still awake because we just got home. Needless to say it's about 2 hours past her bedtime.
As some of you know, my dad is here in Indiana visiting. We haven't seen him in over a year, and Lydia had never met her grandpa until Tuesday. We have been keeping busy visiting with him as much as possible before he heads back to Florida on Saturday.
Tonight we all attended Caleb's first band concert. My shy little Bug sat on her grandpa's lap almost the entire time and soaked up the music. She absolutely loves music. Well, she's not such a fan of overly enthusiastic middle school percussionists but other than that, I am always very proud to take her to Caleb's musical performances because she is honestly very quiet during them.
It was wonderful to spend the extra time with my dad and I am thoroughly enjoying watching Liddy and he enjoying each other so much. :)
I'll be posting a few pics of the two of them as soon as I can get them uploaded.
Also Sarah Kriner got the rest of the photos from Liddy's ITA photo shoot uploaded and OH MY GOSH are they gorgeous! I can't wait to share them with all of you! I just want to thank Sarah again for doing such a wonderful job and for the sweet things she said about taking her pictures on her blog.....
If you get a chance, go visit here for a few extra pics that weren't already shared and to read what she had to say about taking Liddy's pictures. Please leave her a message telling her what a super job she did!!
Have a super evening everyone!

Love,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)