“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amazing Feats, Full of Wonder

Dear Liddy,
You are amazing! We have been waiting on you to figure out how to roll over on your own. You have rolled a few times from your belly to your back but you never really could figure out how you did it and you were always so surprised! Today, you rolled from your back to your belly four times like you had been doing it all along. :) I personally think that you had been saving it up, to surprise us lol You start early intervention therapy tomorrow and I find myself looking back on the goals we set for you just two short weeks ago...holding your head up and rolling over were the major ones. Haha, joke's on us. During the last two weeks you have proven that you can do both perfectly well thank you. I wonder what the therapist will think ;) Other highlights this week are that you are smiling at us when we smile at you, which I have to say steals Mommy's heart every time. You have smiled practically since you were born but now I know that you truly are reacting to me..and Daddy.. and your brothers! I think that you are trying to start teething because all of a sudden, everything is a chew toy and your clothes are typically covered in slobber! We also spent some time on the front porch on the first very warm day of spring. I loved watching you take in everything..the birds singing, the squirrels (and Ayden) running through the yard, the wind in your hair and the sunshine on your face. I love that you loved it so much, as I am hoping to spend a whole lot of time on the porch with you cuddled up in my lap this summer.
I am so thankful that I have you. I love your cuddles, your smiles and the slobbery kisses you try so hard to give when I kiss you, which are really just you licking me ;) I love you, sweet pea. xoxoxoxo, Mom

1 comment:

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)