“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Truly a Miracle

Dear Friends,
I took some really good pictures of my wee Bug today. I simply HAD to share them and I don't really have anything exciting or any deep thoughts to blog about tonight. But I truly did want you all to see the amazing turn around from just three weeks ago....and to celebrate with you all the miracle that is Lydia Anne. 

Looking at her tiny face today, it's mind boggling to realize that she is only 3 weeks out of open heart surgery and a little over a week out from her pacemaker placement. You'd never know it.......


Kisses for Red Rover


I think this one will end up as a print. Best one yet!


Bug has the BEST facial expressions. Ever.

 
She's excited!


Raspberries of course.


The very best smile in all the world...


Ornery twinkle in her eye...


Look out world. I think this one's going to take you head on.


Isn't she a doll? The beautiful porcelain kind. But you had best believe that there is absolutely NOTHING fragile about her. Tiny, yes. Weak, not even close!
So beautiful to see my precious girl smiling, laughing and hamming it up for the camera. :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see and hear that she's doing so well! YAY Liddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these - they give us great hope heading into Grace's surgery! So glad Liddy is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are of course welcome, Jenni. When is Grace's surgery again? I want to be praying for her and will spread the word as well....so that the army that was praying for Lydia will be on Grace's case too! It will be ok. Even on the worst days, you just have to hold tight to these pictures and KNOW that Liddy made it through better than ever, and Grace will too! Let me know if you need anything at all!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)