“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How Lucky I Am....


Almost three years ago, I met the most amazing man.
And I, the one who always swore to never get remarried, fell head over heels in love. 
Not even a year later, I stood barefoot in the soft white Gulf coast sand and said "I do."



Our separate families of two became a single family of four.....


There have been many adjustments to be made and we have had more than our share of hard times.
But there has been a whole lot of laughter and fun too!

This fantastic man is my very best friend.

I knew that he was an amazing father. I know he was nervous about having a little girl. He had the same fears and concerns about what sort of life Lydia would have that I did. Yet was able to remain my rock. From the moment he first laid eyes on her, his heart has been hers.




I don't know how I made it 31 years without him. 
He has filled my life with laughter.


He has given me the most beautiful daughter.



Our family of four is now happily a family of five.


And we couldn't be any more blissfully happy.

Happy anniversary, John. I love you more than mere words could capture. I am so proud to be your wife, your partner in this crazy thing we call our life. 


 How lucky I am to have found you!


XOXOXO, 
Heidi

1 comment:

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)