“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bombarding the Gates of Heaven

Friends,




In a little less than 9 hours, beautiful Grace's mommy and daddy will hand a surgeon their baby. They will endure what is, undoubtedly, the longest and toughest day of their lives. 
That surgeon holds Grace's life in his hands. 
As a mama who has so recently been down this particular road, I know that the coming days and weeks will be filled with fear, helplessness, and pain. But I also know that it will bring its share of joy amidst the sadness.
How I wish that no one had to face this. How my heart hurts for all of them.
Jenni and Darren, you are in my prayers tonight and will continue to be tomorrow, as well as the coming weeks of recovery. I just know that God already has baby Grace in the palm of His hand.


"Broken hearts become brand new...That's what faith can do."




Please join me in prayers for this tiny angel. And her mommy and daddy too.
May they all have the strength, the faith, and the peace necessary to come out stronger than ever on the other side.

1 comment:

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)