“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Pics...a Little Delayed

So here we are nearing a week past Christmas and I am just now posting the pictures! I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma in Florida are looking for them all the time so I had better get off my duff and post them before I get an angry phone call! :)





Christmas Eve

Ayden made quite the haul...as you can tell from the stack of goodies in the background.
The chaos which was our living room....
Look at big girl sitting by herself...obviously more interested in what everyone else was doing, instead of her presents....  
I'm not sure what this look means....
Obviously, Caleb is thrilled. 
And....be still my heart!
Finally. Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa brings an almost smile. 
Faker. :)
Liddy modeling her little Christmas hat. Looks super excited about it, huh?
Patiently waiting on dinner. Or having a mini-meltdown. Who can tell?  
Dance and Wiggle Puppy. Inspiring babies to sit up.
I guess he's a hit.
Our newest addition, Liddy's baby Mary Jo, who she lovingly mothers by dragging her around by her hair.
New shoes, which are obviously an evil trick by Mom to keep her from taking off her socks. My guess is she's on to me. 

It was a truly wonderful Christmas. One that I know I will remember for a long, long time. Between opening my presents and opening all of Liddy's, I was actually TIRED of opening presents! Who knew that was even possible?
Here's hoping that all of you had Christmases as blessed as ours and wishing you the bounty and joy of a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)