“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

She's a Super Star....

Well, we didn't win the Parent's magazine contest, despite all of our hard work. She did come in 10th out of hundreds of photos though, so that alone is something to be VERY proud of! And no matter what, she's absolutely a superstar to us! 
This last week, my wee little Bug said "dada". Her daddy is busting his buttons with pride. :) I keep trying to get her to say "mama" but she usually just laughs.....


Just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, I swear. Haha. You'd think I'd never had a baby before! 

We also figured out that Liddy does indeed have a favorite Sesame Street character. Not one of the usual suspects for this baby though...oh no. Not Elmo, or Big Bird, or Zoe for this discerning taste. Her favorite is the little alien who always says "Yep. Yep yep. Ummmmhmmmm." She gets so freakin excited! It cracks me up. Of course this might just be because her very silly Mommy and Daddy usually mimic that alien, which really makes her laugh. :)


It's so hard to imagine that just last year we didn't even know this tiny girl yet. And now, I can't conceive of a world without her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)