“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Big Changes.....


 There are big things going on in our house.....
Liddy is very very close to walking. She's into everything. She talks our heads off....and knows around 50 signs. 


 She gets cuter by the minute, I swear. And she knows it.


I'm entering the second 8 week stretch of my second semester of nursing school. Which just means I am super busy...a little stressed...and ready for the summer off......


Although its looking like there won't be a whole lot of down time this summer...and no beach time. Instead, we're going to welcoming a new addition.....

Say WHAT???


Meet Levi John.....who will be making his arrival sometime in early to mid-July....


So far things are looking great. He's a rocker and roller already....and a big old boy. Pretty sure that the tiny Princess will be getting a run for her money here in a few months......and right now she has no idea. ;)
So here's to big things in our future......

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are SO right! Liddy is getting cuter every and cuter! What a doll! Levi is going to have his hands full keeping the boys away from his sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew it was a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. She's going to make an awesome big sister.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)