“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Facing Toddlerhood.....

I can't believe how much my baby is growing up. It seems like everyday she becomes more a toddler (without the toddling) and less an infant. It's enough to blow the mind!

Exhibits 1 and 2:





I didn't think it was possible for her to be even MORE full of laughter...but somehow she is....



In fact, life seems to overflowing with more lately......

More upper arm strength

More curiosity...

More adorableness.....

More sweet smiles....

and yes, even more sass.   


Look out Daddy. I think this girl is already starting a love affair with shoes. :)

1 comment:

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)