“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Friday, April 6, 2012

15 Months...and a Photo Drop

Life has been so very busy....and this blog has been extremely neglected. I swear when I come I here wind whistling and mental tumbleweeds rolling across the plains of my mind. :) Quite honestly, I have so much on my plate for the rest of April that the lack of posts will probably continue until this semester is finally finished the first week of May!


But I digress.... Today sweet Bug turns 15 months old and later this month we will be officially 9 months post OHS. Its mind blowing to me that so much time has passed as in so many ways it seems like yesterday that we were waiting to have it all over with....
I haven't posted for a while about Liddy. She is doing amazing things! We finally got a tooth, one of her first year molars, which seems to baffle everyone except for some of the other mamas in my circle. She is also having a virtual explosion of language. She now says 7 words consistently....mama, dada, bubba, no, ball, bath and bubble, along with some that only make appearances occasionally.


She is working on standing...which seems to have put her focus on crawling well behind her. She just doesn't seem interested. Alas, it is what it is. She gets around quite well rolling and just doesn't seem to care about crawling.
No more baby food. She refuses to eat it any more. She wants what everyone else has...and frankly, who could blame her? We've moved on to sippy cups, although we are using the traditional type because she just doesn't get the other ones.
We also FINALLY got rid of the nasty sinus infection she has been fighting since the beginning of Feb. It took 4 (YES. 4!) rounds of antibiotics to shake it.
We will be adding speech to our therapies starting next week.
Now the pictures......

You think YOU have a bad case of bed head? lol

Doesn't everyone ride their ponies in a diaper?

I'm humoring you, mama.

Silly face

Serious face. Complete with pouty lip.

Braids!

4 comments:

  1. Love her!!! Her hair looks really cute in braids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! Seriously, I don't think it is possible for her to get any cuter. I love the braids :-) She had my little 15 month old beat in the language department. He says mama, dada and not a whole lot else (that I can understand, anyway)
    Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how come this didn't show up in my news feed?? Hmmm...Anyway, I LOVE the braids, she looks so stinkin cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is soooo cute! She reminds me of my sweet Grace!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)