“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
~A.A. Milne, from "Winnie the Pooh"

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July!

Dear Friends,
We hope you have a fun and safe Independence Day! Please don't forget the many men and women who are spending this day away from their homes and families. 
Enjoy the pics of my precious little firecracker.... :)








Love,

Heidi and Liddy

3 comments:

  1. haha love the las pic! Ollie does that crazy kick too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can i say? She's a ninja. The boys around here are jealous. lol

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I read every single comment and I love them all! Please leave us one (and imagine me doing a happy dance when I see it!)